REGISTER FOR CPM:
Phillips CC7 Period 2: https://els.cpm.org/ELS/#/tokenEnrollment/jp479jglb19ri96csnpd15cmhi
Phillips CC8 Period 3: https://els.cpm.org/ELS/#/tokenEnrollment/aoc8v4v8u9ddlvtrebl4tghh7q
Phillips CC8 Period 5: https://els.cpm.org/ELS/#/tokenEnrollment/ki94t5h56k45turkke7fmv2vvq
Phillips CC8 Period 6: https://els.cpm.org/ELS/#/tokenEnrollment/tv5vtlru8f49qlkj2kmrs6utdq
Phillips CC7 Period 7: https://els.cpm.org/ELS/#/tokenEnrollment/4h3rgl30rhescq6dl64su7r270
WELCOME BACK MATH CREW!
I hope you had a great summer. I'm looking forward to meeting you. We have an exciting year ahead of us! If you need to contact me, email me right here at School Loop or at email@example.com. See you August 18th!
1) Lightweight "1 inch" binder
2) "1" Two Pocket folder (Left Side labeled "Do/Due" and Right Side labeled "Done/File.")
4) Graph Paper (All homework will be completed on graph paper.)
6) 4 dividers labeled:
• Core Problems
• Methods & Means or 'M&M"
7) 12" Ruler (used daily) labeled with inches and centimeters
8) PENCIL POUCH + Pencils, 1 "Red" pen, 3 different highlighters, colored pencils, glue stick
9) Calculator (TI-30/$13)
CPM PARENT SUPPORT:
Helpful tips and suggestions click here > http://cpm.org/parent-support
CPM STUDENT SUPPORT:
For Math 7, Math 8, and Algebra click here >http://cpm.org/textbooks/