Room D-2 Classroom Expectations
1. Be Safe: Never put yourself in a position where you could cause harm to yourself or others.
2. Be Responsible: Make good decisions! Take responsibility for your school work and behavior at all times.
- Be on time and prepared.
- Bring all necessary school materials and supplies.
- Be Clean and organized.
- Raise your hand and ask questions when you need help.
3. Be Respectful: Always treat your peers and the faculty and staff with respect. Avoid rude and/or disruptive behavior that interferes with the learning of others.
- Respect others' personal space and property.
- Listen while classmates and/or teachers are speaking (Give eye contact, silent voice and body, hands down).